By dirtytoes - 06/11/2015 14:27 - United States - Houston

Today, I found a diaper in the parking lot. It's been raining all morning. This was the wrong day to wear flip-flops. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 310
You deserved it 4 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Flip flops in the rain? At least it may wash off with the weather.

AviKerensky 17

Every person needs four pairs of shoes: Tennis shoes, boots, flip-flops, and dressy shoes. Wear the right pair for the right occasions and you'll never regret it. Hopefully, you learned when not to wear flip-flops.

Comments

Flip flops are perfect for the rain... lol

So...you really couldn't just walk around it?

Fact that you called them flip flops just shows you deserved it bro...

Do you often step on white plastic looking things in parking lots instead of stepping around them? Look where you're going, OP.

I think that, because it was raining, the diaper contents were liquified and spread everywhere. She didn't necessarily have to step on the diaper to get "dirty toes" (her nickname).

Yes but...as I said, couldn't she have stepped around it? Parking lots are usually quite big. There's often an alternative pedestrian path. Could use a different door? Anything? I find it hard to believe that it was so spread that there was literally no way to the building.

In Texas I can understand the reasoning to still wear them...didn't you see it sitting there?

pacman490 21

I'll never understand why people wear flip flops in rainy weather

Add some line breaks in there and this sounds like a poem.

I suppose if I asked if you stepped on it, in it or very close to it, I'd be asking a rhetorical question?

you must be in texas. we are flooding down here