By esb - 13/08/2009 15:23 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I finally had sex with this great guy I've been seeing. I thought I'd found a catch. We get into his room, start kissing, and things heat up. Everything is perfect until he reaches under his bed, pulls out a doughnut and shoves it into my mouth, snarling, "eat it, eat it!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 856
You deserved it 8 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So dress up like a cop. ...on second thought, an "under the bed" doughnut would be a dealbreaker, anyway.

Comments

After you finished, you should have said, "Now make me some coffee, bitch!" Finished the donut, that is, after you get your coffee, he can finish off the sex.

ManicGypsy 22

How fresh was the donut? Was it jelly filled? If it were a nice fresh jelly filled donut I would have ate it and asked for a glass of milk to wash it down with. If it were a stale donut I would have spit it out, slapped him in the face and left. No sex for that guy.

How 'bout a cream-filled donut with a glass of hot mayonnaise to wash it down? In Canada, you can order that at Tim Horton's, just ask for the Bukkake.

LMFAO!!!! You win again, plexico... PLEASE go into Timmy Ho's and ask for it, OP, please....

blondeirishgurl 0

He didn't want you to be hungry.

Did you eat the doughnut? Who knows the sort of things he probably put in there for you to eat? And under his bed of all places? I hope you didn't eat it.

tangerine_12 0

wow. that's weird, i mean, it was from under the bed...? who knows what's down there, eww. i mean, even if he pulled it from a box or bag or something, it would still be weird cuz he shoved it in yur mouth, snarling? wtf???

You stupid ***** stop posting fake FMLs, this is the gayest one i ever heard !!!!!!!

Just imagine what he's done with the doughnut. Mmmm Creamy

Yeah, if it was cream-filled... it was probably HIS cream....

pretty darn funny.. very ******* strange though