By Anonymous - 02/01/2013 19:02 - Canada - Belle River

Spicy
Today, at a house party, I finally got the guy I've been seeing alone in his room. We started making out, and I got on top of him to take control. He responded by saying he couldn't do it because he needed to go make pizza for his friends, and then bolted out of the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 991
You deserved it 9 875

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheDrifter 23

You silly goose, you gotta tie him down before you dominate him if you don't know whether he's a runner.

He must've been under some serious pressure. Or he could've just wanted some pizza.

Comments

Aspen_Grace33 27

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

It can go both ways. I like it when she takes the initiative.

Snackycake 20

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
imagineapc 11

From what I'm reading, OP is a woman. You know, where it says "by Anonymous (woman)".

35 *Fri face* Can't tell if trolling, or really that stupid...

Op got clam jammed by a pizza and other penis! Ouch!

Snackycake 20

Sorry, I'm on my phone and was looking at the right side instead of the left. The left side has both symbols in blue and I got confused and thought it meant boy. My fault.

That symbol means it is in the intimacy section, nothing to do with gender of OP

Well, for some people, pizza is pretty important. I'd personally be double-stuffing poon with **** as toppings. It's all good.

decidedlyvague 11

Stick figure is man right!??? Cuz the stick at the bottom of the outstretched hands looks like penis. You know, where the woman kneels down and gives man ********? -.- dumbass

decidedlyvague 11

I couldn't change my god damn comment after reading all of the posts. FML

Don't try to make excuses for your terrible comment, it would have been terrible anyway. And also, that is quite a shitty excuse too.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Or the moon was full and he was about to turn into a werewolf.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Being young or gay doesn't have anything to do with it. If you don't want your first time with someone to be special, fine, but other people are different.

bugmenotmofo 34

Not necessarily. Maybe he didn't find his partner to be sexually attractive. Maybe he was shy. Or maybe he badly wanted to go to toilet, big time.

He must've been under some serious pressure. Or he could've just wanted some pizza.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You know what they say, pizza pies over cream pies...

Under some serious pressure? ~That's rude, are you implying OP is overweight?~

3, your profile picture is creeping me out too much, and I lost my witty comment.

#83, Where did you come up with that thought? I never mentioned in anyway possible that he was overweight.

IadamkI 3

You must be really ugly if he left you so quickly...you deserved it anyways

Props to you for going for it, sorry he didn't respond so well.

It's not tht he didn't respond, maybe he just has this awesome pizza making talent that he didnt want to hide from the world.

TheDrifter 23

You silly goose, you gotta tie him down before you dominate him if you don't know whether he's a runner.

TheDrifter 23

Certainly. I mean uhmm, freaky girls who tie me to the bed and do naughty things to me are bad, mmkay?

I didn't know cats could be so kinky.

perdix 29

#7, yeah, but rope burns can be counted as evidence. Roofies get the job done, and when your victim, er, I mean, lover, comes to his senses, the drug has dropped to undetectable levels. Better living through chemistry ;)

TheDrifter 23

I knew I was botching it somehow. I totally forgot I was supposed to erase all evidence and release them afterwards. On the plus side, I had plenty of New Years Eve company.

mowmowlife 21

He was really into you, but his friends were going to shoot him up if he didn't get it to them by midnight. He really needs to get out of that gang situation

pheebs314 17

Maybe he wants your first time to be more meaningful and not just a rushed act at a party with everyone he knows outside the door.

babebeegurl95 7

Amen! She's just a horny ****.

mikey38654 3

And that would be a good thing. Why are girls so disrespectful to their bodies these days? Used to, the boys were horrible people for trying to force girls into sex. How is it that now we are bad for running away, especially outside the parameter of marriage?

Capt_Oblivious 10

Sex or food? With some guys it's a toss up. Now, sex AND food......

schnitzel123 11