By Anonymous - 12/10/2010 05:04 - United States

Today, I finally got the courage to tell the guy I liked how I felt by making him a mix CD. Confident, I gave it to him. After class, I went to the trash can to throw some paper away. I saw my mix CD in the trash. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 241
You deserved it 8 193

Same thing different taste

Top comments

darkestnight95 3

if you recycled that paper you never would have seen that.

How would a CD of random songs you think he might like be a good way to say that you like him? You could just, I don't know, say it.

Comments

It's your fault for throwing papers in the garbage

Here's a little secret: Guys don't like that stuff. If you like a guy, then be upfront. If by chance he does listen to a mix you made, he'll only be critizing the music.

That's not even as bad as someone shoving it into the bottom of your locker. That happened to me with a charm.

I'm sure you had good intentions but that's just creepy. a mixed cd....

sorry but that's kind of a creeper move making him a mixed CD.

He was a jerk. Telling him would have been 10 times worse. He probably would have been mean to your face if you had told him. He threw the CD in the garbage where he knew OP could possibly see it. Forget about him and focus on you. You lucked out.

I'm sorry but I personally would find that super creepy.

randybryant799 20

I'm sorry but if someone I don't have a relationship with did that to me I'd be extremely creeped out. I'm sure it hurt that he tossed it but how else can he let you know he's not interested?