By hoppgrasser - 12/11/2016 15:17 - United States

Today, I finally got the courage to ask out a girl I've had a crush on for months now. She told me I was very cute and then walked off. I still don't have an answer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 554
You deserved it 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lucyyy123 10

I think she was trying to say no, but in a nicer way. I'm sorry OP, at least she wasn't an asshole about it!

That's a yes. Get ready for your date and sit in your car outside her place. Monitor her movements with binoculars and night-vision goggles to see when she's ready to go out with you.

Comments

That's a no, buddy. Don't you think she would have said yes or at least not have walked away from you if she wanted to go out with you? I guess some people can't take a hint.

That's the frustrating problem about being a guy sometimes. I've dealt with rejection more times than I feel I should be entitled to, and sometimes I wonder if some girls even know HOW to let down a man. Properly or rudely, at least I would have a definite answer whether stop going to them or not. I recall this one time in sophomore year I asked one woman for a walk around the park, and I kid you not I could see the panic in her eyes as she tried to conjure up the right words. She blurted out yes, but then quickly walked away and vanished: no number exchanging or further discussion. She was never seen or heard from again, and for the next week the younger, more gullible me worried over if she really said yes or not. It was really confusing and she was kind of an ass for doing that imo. I understand that rejection for girls is hard because you don't want to hurt their feelings, but TBH the best way to not hurt their feelings is to be crystal clear about what you think about them. Being indecisive and unsure only serves to hurt a man's feelings more.

Oh sweetie, yes you do and the answer is no. Sorry.