By hoppgrasser - 12/11/2016 15:17 - United States

Today, I finally got the courage to ask out a girl I've had a crush on for months now. She told me I was very cute and then walked off. I still don't have an answer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 554
You deserved it 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lucyyy123 10

I think she was trying to say no, but in a nicer way. I'm sorry OP, at least she wasn't an asshole about it!

That's a yes. Get ready for your date and sit in your car outside her place. Monitor her movements with binoculars and night-vision goggles to see when she's ready to go out with you.

Comments

This has most likely been said already...but I'm pretty sure her walking off was the answer. Sorry dude.

kitsuneluvuh 12

It sounds like she was saying "Aw, you're so cute that you actually think you have a chance."

I remember reading a book series by Roddy Doyle, in which a child only said the word "batteries." For everything. Every One who spoke to her coyld trabslate the actual meaning of what she was saying. Maybe your crush says "you're cute" in the same way?

If you're not sure, it's always no. A word of advice. If you ask a girl out, and she doesn't seem happy about saying yes, or it's a half assed yes, that's not your girl. It's gotta be "hell yeah" or "no". You'll be single for longer, but the relationships you have will be great and enthusiastic.

Sorry to say, but.... You DID get an answer. When someone usually asks a girl out, and we girls say, "You're cute!" and just proceeds to walking away, that actually means, "Awe! You're cute in having high hopes of and even thinking that I'll go out with you! I'll have to decline!"

If it's not a direct 'yes', then it's an indirect 'no'. No matter the response, to anything.