By JD300 - 22/12/2009 12:15 - United Kingdom

Today, I finally got my wish of having snow on my birthday. Excited, I failed to realise this meant that no one could come to my party, including myself as we were all snowed out of town. What did I spend my 18th doing? Tidying our house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 029
You deserved it 3 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you got your wish... Why are you not out playing in the snow?!

remy_xi 0

That's incredibly stupid. Why would you cease celebrating being alive? No matter how old you are, it's good to gather for your birthday. Only someone who doesn't enjoy being alive would feel that way.

Comments

Not too bad. Last year, I spent my sweet 16 in my house after beeing iced in (rained then froze) so we were without electricity and no snow for 2 weeks and we couldn't drive. All 30 of my fish died for my sweet 16.

Uhm? Last time I checked guys didn't get a sweet sixteen?

AGGoddess 2

It could be worse. Six years ago, my mom died of cancer the week before my 21st b-day. Her funeral was the day before my b-day. So that was definitely a depressing b-day. At least you can re-schedule your party.

postpone the party? you must have a superclean house now :)

What a great present They don't need an alibi To skip boring shit

ziqi92 0

as the old saying goes, be careful of what you wish for!!

schwinn11 0

I know how you feel, I spent my 18th birthday in Daytona Beach Florida, drunk off my ass on the beach. Or no, wait, your life does suck

IMHAVINFUN 0
schwinn11 0

"schwinnboy" WTF If you weren't hot, I'd have a few names for you.

wtf ? why did you want it 2 snow on yur b-dayy ? lmfao ! ppl so dumbbb overr snow ! its just iCE ! haha

stanzskin 0

I call bullshite! How could you have spent your 18th birthday tidying your house if you were snowed out of town?

dude are stupid, i live in a house which is out of town, it means two things, that one he doesn't live near the town centre like i dont, i live in enfield, london, which means i dont live in the city centre ie town centre, or it cld mean that he lives like in the contry side, so next time, think before you speak

stanzskin 0

Actually I did think before I spoke (typed). I thought about how everyone I know, and many people I don't know use the term "out of town" to mean "away from the place they live". I don't live in a town, I live in a rural area that has no name, but if I am going somewhere I (and other members of my family) will say we are going out of town. Example - Me: "I'm going out of town for the weekend"; My Friend: "where are you going?"; Me: "to the beach. Yay!!". So there you go. P.S. Since you are from Enfield London England, I would expect you to be able to speak English, your country did after all invent the language. Take an English class or something. You write like a retarded gibbon pounding on a keyboard.

Reminds me of my birthday. I had mono, and I was stuck at home so I wouldn't get other people sick. I also had no appetite, so my cake was a Tim Horton's doughnut with a candle stuck in it. I think I spent about six hours of my birthday actually awake.

So? Just have it on another day. I never do anything for my birthday, and I'm fine with it......I'm also 18. If you're a legal adult and still wanting to have parties like that....wow.

Crikey. With the utmost respect, #26, you're either mature beyond your years, or a little boring! The majority of 18 year olds are out living and enjoying life's, ah, slightly wilder pleasures. Everyone has house parties and goes out now and then. Fair doos if it's not your bag, but it's hardly unusual!

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

Darkmis probably spent his 18th birthday putting spells on his enemies and taking emo pics for his myspace

Hey don't generalise. I don't want a big deal made over my upcoming birthday (26/12) and I'm not "emo". I just hate being paraded around in front of everyone as they seem see who can do their best to make me feel ungrateful for the presents I recieve. I feel like the judge to an invisible trial.