By green2black - 19/05/2010 07:09 - United States

Today, I finally found the girl of my dreams, she's smart, loyal, energetic and adorable. There's one problem. She's a Golden Retreiver. FML
I agree, your life sucks 454
You deserved it 86

Top comments

mariekentairo 0

You should get out more then....

Comments

You would never have reached this conclusion if you had a cat. Unless you're into D&S.

brokenseeker 0

Nobody is perfect... But I hope your not planning on consumating the relationship... Depending on your state.

I don't see a problem; golden retrievers are great dogs. Did she refuse to go out with you?

RedPillSucks 31

You know things are bad when you're rejected by a dog.

u got 99 problems and that bitch is 1

dacman48 0

she will be the smartest blonde female you will ever find... nah im just kidding I know heaps of smart blonde females

perdix 29

Are you a complete dumb ass? Take that dog to the park and you'll meet zillions of women. Go to the local dog park, and you are almost sure to score. Every time I've been to the dog park, I invariably chat with women even though in the looks department, I'm . . . well, better represented by five earth-tone stripes ;)

This. Sounds like you need to meet another dog lover. You can also try going to doggie events or volunteering at a shelter if you like animals that much. Lots of young attractive single girls at the one I volunteer at.

perdix 29

Thanks, and you are so right, KT. I always made sure to bring up the topic of dogs up on every first date. If the girl didn't answer correctly, there would be no second date.

Haha I imagine I would do the same. If my hubby said he would leave me if I didn't get rid of the dogs, guess who'd be leaving? He loves them though :P OP, a puppy is the ultimate chick magnet!

Good point, perdix. But can that animal lovin' girl really be as good at catching flying balls in her mouth?

perdix 29

No, IrsihJane, but she might do a lot more interesting things with the balls of the non-detachable type ;)

perdix 29

Actually, KT, there is one thing that trumps a puppy: a three-legged dog. I knew a guy who had one and the girls didn't stand a chance against such a caring man. Heh-heh-heh.