By ouch - 12/12/2009 20:36 - United States

Today, I finally finished vacuuming my downstairs. Instead of finding the wall outlet and unplugging the vacuum, I triumphantly tugged the cord from across the room to release the plug from the wall. It flew at me at top speed and hit me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 941
You deserved it 41 947

Same thing different taste

Top comments

welderchick87 0

You shouldn't have needed to 'find' the outlet. It stayed right where it was when you plugged in the vacuum. They don't just grow legs and walk away to a different wall.

Br0wnPr1d3 0

hahahaha!! I totally like saw that with cartoons in my head :P

Comments

Your life is ****** for being the only person in the world who has been hit by something in the face. YDI for stupidity.

yeah except the person who put this exact same thing on here a while back

a192837465 0

it was going top speed, ydi for having vacuums that travel at the speed of light.

schwinn11 0

If this really is possible, which I don't think it is, your vacuum "slapped a bitch"

Vaccuuming your "downstairs". Is it getting that dusty? Get laid.

Didn't you learn anything for the post a while back of this exact thing happening to someone else? Damn morons, you get what you deserve when you yank the cord, common sense says it will come right back to where it was jerked, RIGHT AT YOU!

@avalon24, that's not the only thing that comes back at you when jerked but we won't go there :0 YDI, for just not thinking.

MrsBadcrumble 0

This happens to everyone at least once. You need to learn the hard lessons from others!

YDI for vacuuming your downstairs. Seriously, that is twisted. There are stores that sell toys for that, dont abuse your vacuum cleaner, that's why it whipped you in the face.

grow up. Any idiot can see what the OP actually meant.

xenomorph 0

It could have been worse. You could have broken the cord near the plug, which would create a serious electrocution hazard.