By shelbs61 - 30/08/2010 19:55 - United States

Today, I finally decided to do regular biology rather than honors biology, thinking honors would be too hard. My first day in regular biology, my lab partner asked me whether a rock was alive or not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 443
You deserved it 12 284

shelbs61 tells us more.

K, so this is Shelby, the person who wrote the FML. To whoever it may concern: When this guy asked me whether the rock was alive, I thought he was being sarcastic so I replied, "YES!! Haha." Then he wrote something down in his notebook and I asked if he was kidding. He looked up and said, "Just tell me the answer, I wanna finish my homework." Then he asked me if pasta was alive.

Comments

Ahaha I tottally Feel you i did that with my Algebra. Only it was between Algebra 1 algebra 1 honors or algebra 2 honors. i was supposed toget algebra 2 honors but i took algebra one..... Im doing 4th grade work): It sucks and my classmates don't even get it.. Im a freshman and most are sophtmores and Jrs.

Boy_Flow 0

hooo watch out we got an up and coming Einstein

mega18 0
TJStarzZ 8

Um...so?? Slower people take easier classes. I'm not sure how this is an FML though, this is just...stupid, lol

OnlyInhuman_fml 0
jskibabe22 4

i decided to do that too, hopefully i wont be with a moron like that

This happened to me, too. Except they forced me into regular biology. I could only have one schedule change, and I was really wanted out of art (I got terrible stomach sickness just thinking about going to the class). First day in Biology, all the Sophomores (It was all sophomores, except me, and I was a Freshman) debated if a battery was alive or not. FYL. I know exactly how you feel.