By spanishgirl101 - 10/02/2010 02:52 - Canada

Today, I fell down the stairs, and my uncle came rushing over because he thought it was his 1 year old son. He saw me lying on the ground and said, "Oh. It's you," and then left to watch the hockey game. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 920
You deserved it 3 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MissMyriah 0

obviously it's a bigger deal if a baby falls down the stairs.

Reyo 2

Depending on how old you are, you need to just get up and walk it off. Unless you got a sprain or a break, which I'm guessing you didn't since you would've mentioned it in the FML, it's more important that you get the hell up walk away from it.

Comments

Maybe your uncle should put up a baby gate to keep you and the baby safe, and immobile.

im2good25 0

Woooooo hockey!!! Go leafs go!! Oh and Canada in the olympics!!

Sorry buddy, the leafs are terrible. But there's always the Canucks.

maybe because your age indicates you can get up without serious injury a one year old on the other hand

sucks to be you but still , stairs you can easily get back up its not like you broke anything from what you said as a great aussie once said "harden the f@#k up"

Rickymonkeypants 0

Ok let's put things in order Sports > Family who isn't younger then 7 (Give or take a year or two)

His kid is 1 and he lets him wander alone near the stairs?

yea, I was wondering the same thing.. a one year old should never be left alone upstairs. Even if the child is napping, at least one adult should be in the same floor as the child. They way this fml is worded, it sounds like the parent wasn't paying attention to where thier child was at.

perdix 29

He watches hockey to see people get bloodied and knocked unconscious. He thought you might have presented such entertainment, but you disappointed him. If you are going to be an attention *****, you are going to have to try harder than that.