By Ryan - 11/06/2011 14:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, I dreamed that I was making out with a cute girl. Just as I was about to take it to the next level, she suddenly burst into tears and said, "I'm sorry, I can't do this." I can't even get laid in my dreams. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 287
You deserved it 7 464

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WallyTheWombat 0

Can't just tell him to get game and treat women the way they want to be treated. Women want so many different things. Some want to be treated with respect, some like getting walked over, some like to be treated as an equal, some want to be treated like they are better than anyone. The list goes on and all it boils down to is experience.

Comments

Don't worry op, one day you'll meet a boring, desperate girl with extremely low standards and it might happen.

Or he'll just pick up hooker in two hours

Deathpawz 4

when I read this I read it in stewys voice lol xD

He might pit his... peeeenis on her vvv... vvvagana? Bloody hell he's the adult here, why the hell am I giving him advice?

flockz 19

at least you got to make out right?

You dream about the thing you stress about.

Dream p0wn4g3. It seems your reality became your nightmare due to lack of what most men would call ''swagg.'' That is, the ability to attract and pick up women. It is also called being ''gay'' as most would say. Or even possibly, ''future homophobe who will eventually end up strangling homosexuals,'' you know, assuming he chooses the darkside. And who wouldn't when they have cookies!

Zombieslayer1 0

When I read this I said "what the ****?" You made no sense there my dear confused commenter. And just to let you know, the dark side lied to you, they don't reeaally have cookies.

if that was supposed to be funny...

victor69er 0

now thats just unfortunate :(

bthomas0319 2
TylersMB 0

Dude it says ur a fgot in ur profile. So stop talking.

How does being bi change anything about what a person can say? Homophobe much?

Why am I being moderated for my opinion?

it's a dream and it's telling u that ur really not ready to go to the next level ..relax dude and enjoy the make out session. honestly most men need to work on those skills anyway ;)