By SummerGirl0009 - 23/08/2009 22:24 - United States

Today, I discovered that the medicated eye drops I have been taking to fight a mild eye infection show up under black lights when I walked into a party and the whole left side of my face was glowing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 132
You deserved it 3 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sound pretty cool actually... where can I get some?

Dude. That's awesome. Except I would have put some on my right side just to even it out :D

Comments

OMGitsKaleyxo 0

hows that fml? id love to glow[:

singerguy18 0

the same thing happened to me once, when i had to go to the hospital because I got crazy glue in my eye! except my whole face didn't glow, just my eye...

why the hell would you put krazy glue in your eye?

pshh why wouldn't you put crazy glue in your eye?

you were probably trying to seal the hole your brain obviously leaked out of.

deni_kaos 0

i thin i get it. the people might have thought you got jizzed all over... you should just put eye drops in better, then.

tell em it's glo in the dark paint... I bet it looked cool anyway!

I am pretty sure this belongs on my arse

cielo_fml 0

bahahaha. that is awesome. i wish my face would glow! this should be on oprah fer shure.

HELL YEAH. I got the the best Harry Potter blankets to build it with, too.

sweeeeeettt!!! oh, and i downloaded the pokemon theme song yesterday, so we got stuff to jam too.

screwtaylor 0

Dude, GTFO. Leave the forts and all that to twats not here. Good day.

arsenic660 4

Yeah whatever when FML goes crashing down don't come running to our fort.

Haha I bet people thought it was cum!

thissucksmajorly 0
prshusl0l 0

That's awesome! This is deff NOT an FML.