By isaacBENNETT - 17/03/2009 07:25 - United States

Today, I decided to introduce my girlfriend to my parents by telling them that we were gonna have a very special guest for dinner. While my mom was preparing the meal she asked, "What does he like?" I'm straight. My parents thought different. FML
I agree, your life sucks 89 409
You deserved it 7 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what if they just thought it was a good friend...

I see your point... I've had male friends over for dinner and I am definitely not gay. And OP, besides, consider yourself lucky! If you ever decided to become gay (haha or even bi) at least you know your parents are accepting!

Comments

I agree with #4, and especially #48. This is not an FML.

I personally have no problem with homosexuals. honestly. i know thought it was a funny story. and to be considered gay isn't a bad thing. I think to be considered something i'm not is. especially by my parents who i thought were suppose to know me best.

do they really think your gay? are all of the "special guests" that you bring over guys?

mpwga 0

you must act like a fikkin gay ass ************ for your parents to think ur gay. lol

I don't see how they thought you were gay... They might have just assumed it was a regular same-sex friend, or one of your teachers or co-workers. Since when does "very special guest" mean significant other?

nobody_important 0

Why would it matter if your parents thought you were gay? You've corrected them. I presume; now go correct your viewpoint.

CPTobvious_fml 0

I'm sorry... if your parents think you're gay and are fine with it.... maybe you are and you are the one denying it