By married an old man - 05/03/2013 17:57 - United States - Rancho Mirage

Spicy
Today, I decided to come onto my husband to switch things up. When I started kissing and trying to undress him, he pushed me off, saying "What're you doing? Jeopardy's about to start." FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 055
You deserved it 6 726

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'll take dick husbands for a thousand, Alex.

What is "how to effectively ****-block oneself?"

Comments

mrperspire 4

What is: how does it feel to get turned down? Its how guys feel all the time.

perdix 29

#12, I argue that it's different for men and women. We're always sticking our . . . necks ;) . . . out trying to get sex, even if the odds are long so we handle rejection well. Women don't often offer sex, so they freak out when they get turned down. Her honor she offered Her offer I honored So all night long It was honor and offer

AMEN TO THAT!!! Why can't a guy choose something over his girl once in a while without the woman flipping out? Women do it all the time. Don't like rejection? Don't reject. Understood?

28 It kind of sounds like you're saying women should never reject sex. It's not like all women freak out when they're rejected.

You can't just generalise like that. It's whichever partner has the highest sex drive. Sometimes that's the female.

beej821410 6

Lies perdix! I offer all the time and get shot down by my husband for mostly just stupid reasons. Like, "I'm driving in front of a cop", "my parents are on the other couch", "we're at a funeral". Bastard alway has an excuse.

Is that his final answer? If so, he's pressing his luck and the marriage may wipeout. If it does, you can come over here with me: Deal, or no deal?

AlittleSanity 11

That's it cut him off .... Oh yeah wouldn't work ..... hahahahaha ....Yeah not much you can do about that one. : )

perdix 29

"Is that a wet noodle in your pocket or are you not glad to see me?"

Why is there always the stereotype that guys want sex 24/7? If your wife starts coming on to you and you're not in the mood she should respect that instead of whining on a website about it. it's not as if any guy that submits an FML of "I wanted to have sex but my girlfriend didn't. FML" would get it posted.

I don't think it is so much that the sex offer was rejected so much as it is how it was rejected. It's one thing to say "I'm not really in the mood", "I don't feel like it right now", "Thanks for the offer but I'm not up for it and would rather watch Jeopardy". It is another to push your wife away demanding an explanation for her attempt to come one to you because a television show is starting that she (apparently) wasn't aware you were more interested in paying attention to right now.

you can thank the media for perpetuating all the wonderful gender stereotypes. ;D

Notice his answer was in the form of a question.

Well, at least he watches intelligent television.