This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By periods - 18/12/2015 16:37 - United States - Palo Alto

Today, I complained about period cramps. My boyfriend said periods can't be that bad since "girls must orgasm every time they put a tampon in." FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 757
You deserved it 2 225

Top comments

I think your boyfriend needs to go back to health class and ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION

Maybe you should be silent next time you two have sex, so he knows what really happens ;)

Comments

I think your boyfriend needs to go back to health class and ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION

If only they actually taught stuff in health class...

BamBAmGG 14

she should've asked him if he has an ****** every time he takes a shit.

Mmkay1515 21

I don't know about your health class, but in mine they never explained things like what makes a girl ******, or even what an ****** is

Maybe you should be silent next time you two have sex, so he knows what really happens ;)

uhh you should hand him a book of how a female body works

Psycocharger 19

Maybe he needs to learn how periods work first.

Do you moan every time he puts a finger in? If so I guess that's partly on you for giving false expectations. But he should really find out what an ****** is for a woman. If he's this clueless I'm guessing he's not given OP an ****** before, or I'm hoping they've only been together a short amount of time. Either way he needs educating, big time.

So women can't moan unless they're having an ******? Nothing wrong with moaning whenever it feels good, that doesn't mean it's constant ****** time. It would be weird if we were completely silent before and after.

TBH I blame **** more than OP groaning. Ok, so she might be enhancing things a bit, but if it weren't for that stupid 'oooohoooohooohoooh' shite they do constantly in ****, no man would ever be fooled by a faked ******.

His insane level of ignorance is not "on her" in any way. Enjoying a sexual situation and dealing with a period in the bathroom are only similar in that they occur in the same region. OP's boyfriend needs to educate himself asap. This kind of absurd "thinking" is why there are American politicians who think tampons are sex toys and should be taxed as a luxury item.

A finger is different from a tampon. Also I don't know many women who instantly get horny when they put a tampon in.

maybe he shouldn't have an ****** for a while?

Maybe he thinks the tampon absorbency levels are really ratings of orgasms too...

Bet he has never given anyone but himself a "super plus"

Well apparently, getting hit in the balls is the same pain as period cramps. You could punch his balls every second. Nothing is better than learning from experience.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

31 I think it depends on the person. I have a friend who is unable to function that time a month without major pain meds.

So its a vibrating, dull throb that sends a shockwave all the way to your kidneys and makes you need to take a piss. Not to mention the involuntary near inability to walk? May god help you if you have diarrhea... Source: Ive been hit hard enough to piss blood.

That sounds about right. And it doesn't go away for a week

It's just a dull constant throb for me, but it only lasts the first day of my period. My boobs get reaaaaly sore, though, for a week. Every woman is different. Some get major crippling cramps and some don't have cramps at all.

For me, most of my periods pain free, yes I feel a little bit of pain here and there. But for the most part, I feel just the same as any other day. But then every 3 or 4 months I get a really terrible period where I don't want to move and just sleep for a week, because it's so bad.. and those periods feel like what you described #50..

#50, my mom had something called endometrosis. She bled months on end, had horrible cramps that left her curled up in pain and had horrible diarrhea. She had to go to the hospital a few times because she developed anemia from the blood loss. Oh yes, that isn't as bad as getting kicked in the balls, right? She also needed to get her uterus and ovaries removed in her early 30's due to it.

#65 never said it hurt more. First I was speaking in a sarcastic tone which I forgot to correctly label, and secondly, how in the san hell am I supposed to compare apples to oranges here? I don't have a uterus and ovaries so I can't fathom what a woman feels. All I know is that your mom had it rough.

Sorry to say but your boyfriend is a complete moron. If you're old enough for sex you should know the basics AT LEAST.