By Anonymous - 08/02/2012 05:04

Today, I caught my boyfriend trying on my bra. He still has no excuse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 154
You deserved it 4 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Maybe if you waited a bit longer you could've caught him doing his little turn on the catwalk in it haha.

Comments

sodapopper 6

Why's he need one? U ever wear his shirt or hoodie?

How interesting that a while ago, we had an FML from a guy saying he started jogging with his girlfriend and noticed his moobs bounced more than her boobs, and many people told him to wear a bra until he lost the weight and didn't need it anymore. Now, we have a guy doing exactly that(maybe, maybe not for those reasons), his girlfriend is FMLing about it, and people are disturbed by this? :) I really hope this is the same couple. ;) I truly do.

Do you need an excuse for everything ? He was probably just curious, and embarrassed considering the fact that the story is on the Internet ... Who else did you tell?

toothimp 4

I'd do that. It sounds like it'd be funny to see someone's face when they walk in.

The thing I don't understand is 1: your hair color in your picture shows that you are also a ginger (maybe not as pale skinned as his new ginger, but you're still one) & 2: you must not get out much since it is entirely possible for obese women to have small boobs, so I don't get what you're complaining about....waiting to have sex is fine, just don't complain if you're dating a dog who can't wait for you,you decided to go out with him & you're better off without him (future heart attack victim) & don't be so shallow as to date obese men just to feel good about how skinny you are compared to them, or figure nobody will steal them from you because of their obesity. Yes, some gals are chubby chasers too.

My comment was for bethy4c, just incase there was any confusion.

Some guys don't need a reason for the odd things they do. He probably thought "Bra, wonder what that's all about?" Are you gonna make a big deal out of it?