By Justlooking - 28/07/2017 20:00

Spicy
Today, my new husband of two weeks attempted to solicit sex from a hooker. He tried to excuse himself by saying, "I would never cheat on you! I was just looking." FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 402
You deserved it 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gobiteme2 34

Should get tested for STD'S. Seriously think about the marriage, do you want to put up with this.

It's not too late to get an anullment...

Comments

Get tested immediately! You do not want to end up with something that is not treatable, then divorce him. Think about your health. Penicillin do not cure everything anymore! Newlywed and already bored smdh.

Husband of TWO WEEKS? THAT QUICK! So he was just looking at the menu but had no intention of ordering...yeah right that excuses him alright...i cannot even find words to describe him.

ArbiterOfFML 24

Just looking, in all senses, is a terrible excuse. It's like saying I didn't kill him on purpose, I just stabbed him 48 times.

sounds like you married a sex addict. drag him to a certified sex addiction therapist and then decide if you are willing to give it a chance

crumpets 123 8

agreed. there are people on here that are saying get a divorce or annulment, I think you should look at why this is happening. sex addicts do exist and trying to get help for the person you love is important. if you can't handle this kind of thing than yes divorce or annulment. if you think you can try to support to get rid of the addiction

SteelSoul5 9

Depending on where you live, you still should be able to an annulment.

Married people, always good for a laugh. Don't take the proposal lightly, kids. Try finding out something about your future spouse first. Cue downvotes from all married people.......now.

First off, go get tested for STD's, immediately. When that's done, sit him down and have a serious talk with him. Ask him if he did this often when you were dating. Explain to him what cheating is, and that it includes things like this. Give the choice between marriage counseling, or an annulment. And if you did get an STS from him, I believe you should be able to get some sort of personal claim going, but that may vary between states.

SteelSoul5 9

People like this don't change. Annul the marriage immediately!