By Stoopiddogbot - 12/02/2013 13:18 - United Kingdom - Swansea

Today, I came home to find the dog had learned how to open our stair-gate and kitchen door, devoured the entire fruitcake I'd made for a special occasion, and then vomited said fruitcake all over the fabric sofa. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 509
You deserved it 4 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

porcupineattack1 5

Well that's probably what anyone who ate the fruitcake would have done, fruitcake SUCKS.

Comments

Fruitcake looks like throw up anyway, nobody will know the difference.

Giluh 19

Go dog! Way to take one for the team!

that is ok. nobody likes fruitcake. they are just what everyone makes during Christmas and gives to people to then have them thrown in the garbage. why do these things even exist still?

That dog has some epic trolling methods... That sucks when your dog is planning against you. FYL OP

I've heard the stories of a dog's loyalty, but to eat an entire fruitcake to save his owner from it... It brings tears to my eyes.

Poor doggie! Might need to take him to the vet! Most recipes have a cup or more of Rum not to mention the raisins are toxic as well!! Never leave out food! My dog can jump over most baby gates.

That's probably why it threw it up, but yes agree, a trip to the vet may be a good idea.

You're lucky you didn't come home to a dead dog. Canines are deathly allergic to raisins. They can cause severe renal failure. If you haven't already, I'd recommend you take your dog to the vet.

See even dogs don't like fruit cake and they lick their own crotch and butt holes!!

amiewithaj 13