By spaceforrent - 16/11/2012 05:51 - United States

Today, I came home to find that my girlfriend had repainted my bedroom. As she had offered to do it, it shouldn't have been a problem. However, she decided to return the several unopened cans of off-white paint that I'd bought for something "more neutral." Like "Sunset Orange." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 374
You deserved it 3 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds pretty and cheerful. As a real estate agent I see so many houses painted boring old white, inside and out. Boring!

At least you will always have sunshine! You'll probably feel much better about the colour on rainy days :D

Comments

You'll have more fun after the Sunset from now on. Keep us posted!

That's going to be a real paint in the ass to look at. *cricket sound* On a serious note, if you let her have her choice in paint color, she'll be that much happier when she goes to bed with you. And you want that.

dog1999 2

Tell her as the lights go down the sheets move around.

It's the monster under the bed again, isn't it? He always hated oranges.

catanita 18

From now on you can enjoy a beautifull sunset at any time of the day (sunset in the morning, sunset in the middle of the night) or any weather.

Great ;)) white is boring. Well done to your GF

White sure is boring.. But I think sunset orange is a bit too much, it would give me an headache if the whole room was in such a colour. Maybe add a few walls with white or another neutral colour.

Exactly. A room in my friend's house, and an office at my brother's university are both painted bright orange. The colour is pretty intense, and has been known to give people headaches if they sit in them too long. Having an intense colour also isn't good if it's in a place you're supposed to relax/sleep. The girlfriend may have thought she was being nice and "surprising" him, but it's actually incredibly inconsiderate/selfish. It's not her room to play interior decorator in.

just get furniture and blankets for your bed to match the rooms paint

I guess that's the colour you'll just have to BEHR :P *** I little DIY paint humour! (:

perdix 29

Haha, I like this one. I thought you'd be Glidden a Sher Win for this one.

Nothing rhymes with "orange". Also, nothing rhymes with "Door burl fend whiz an midi it." Oh wait, I just thought of one...

Orange, four-inch, door hinge in storage" and having "porridge with Geo-rge.” ~ Eminem ***Not a perfect match but. . . (:

perdix 29

Nothing rhymes with "gullible."

Perdix: Gullible and Popsicle ryhme. Suck it. Nothing rhymes with chocolate, though. Wait...