By 11Karma11 - 04/02/2015 23:35 - United Kingdom

Today, I called my boss a "fucking retard" for doing something insanely stupid, only for him to find out 5 minutes later that I did exactly the same thing. I'll never hear the end of this now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 111
You deserved it 43 134

11Karma11 tells us more.

11Karma11 4

Hey. I'm the OP. I just signed up for an account - probably should have done that before I posted the FML. Anyhoo, my boss and I get on well and we make a habit of insulting each other. I work in a convenience store and my boss had over-ordered the chilled products, so he was trying to rearrange the fridge in the stock room to make everything fit. As I walked past, I noticed that there was a rather big box of cakes (which obviously don't need to go in the fridge) so asked him if he put them there. Which is when I started hurling insults at him! Of course, it became apparent a few minutes later that I'd also put a box of tortilla wraps in there! I don't know why I called him the "R" word. I haven't used it in years. I dropped any words that I found offensive from my vocabulary when I had my daughter. It's just being in a different environment, where the banter with the other staff is a bit more offensive than in the rest of my life. Good fun though! And of course I said it to his face, I would never, and have never said anything behind his back that I haven't already said to his face at least half a dozen times! And, I obviously deserved it!

Top comments

Why would you ever talk to your boss like that? That's your fault, OP.

ToySoldier92 7

Neve bite the hand that feeds you, even if they deserve it. YDI.

Comments

nellomellinello 11

I'm assuming you're very close to your boss?

You're lucky you weren't fired on the spot.

an3ph 20

Sounds like a fun environment. Kudos to a boss who doesn't take himself too seriously.

Retard isn't really seen as an offensive word here in England.

Here in the US it's become a big deal like everything else and gluten.

This could be the single most deserved FML I've ever seen.

You got away with calling your boss a "******* retard" lol

Easy fix. "Yeah, and I'm a ******* retard for doing it as well. That's how i know to call you a '******* retard'. Learn from my mistakes, Grasshopper"

um what did u do, doen nobody here care, WHAT KIND OF PEIPLE ARE YOUUU