By 11Karma11 - 04/02/2015 23:35 - United Kingdom

Today, I called my boss a "fucking retard" for doing something insanely stupid, only for him to find out 5 minutes later that I did exactly the same thing. I'll never hear the end of this now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 111
You deserved it 43 134

11Karma11 tells us more.

11Karma11 4

Hey. I'm the OP. I just signed up for an account - probably should have done that before I posted the FML. Anyhoo, my boss and I get on well and we make a habit of insulting each other. I work in a convenience store and my boss had over-ordered the chilled products, so he was trying to rearrange the fridge in the stock room to make everything fit. As I walked past, I noticed that there was a rather big box of cakes (which obviously don't need to go in the fridge) so asked him if he put them there. Which is when I started hurling insults at him! Of course, it became apparent a few minutes later that I'd also put a box of tortilla wraps in there! I don't know why I called him the "R" word. I haven't used it in years. I dropped any words that I found offensive from my vocabulary when I had my daughter. It's just being in a different environment, where the banter with the other staff is a bit more offensive than in the rest of my life. Good fun though! And of course I said it to his face, I would never, and have never said anything behind his back that I haven't already said to his face at least half a dozen times! And, I obviously deserved it!

Top comments

Why would you ever talk to your boss like that? That's your fault, OP.

ToySoldier92 7

Neve bite the hand that feeds you, even if they deserve it. YDI.

Comments

My comment got moderated for calling you a retard because you called your boss a ******* retard. So here goes again, call your boss a retard and you can expect to be out of a job. Consider yourself lucky if you still have a job at that place. You're a ******* retard, OP

mthurston 14

I call my boss a dirty ****** Jew