By xXRowynXx - 05/09/2010 19:20 - Canada

Today, I bleached my hair for the new school year. Instead of blonde, it came out orange, making my hair look like a bloated pumpkin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 630
You deserved it 32 495

Same thing different taste

Top comments

meganlizzi 0

that's why u go to a salon and have a pro do it

Comments

big_smucker 0

hahahah ahww, well at least you know what to do for Halloween Now eh op? ;)

Op, just shave it all off. My comment better post this time, dammit.

sourgirl101 28

I know, a lot of comments are not showing up. I guess they're still working out the bugs in this new system.

Yes, it's very annoying. I didn't know they put up a new system. :P

sourgirl101 28

Ya, I think it's to update people on iPhones etc... It takes some getting uses to. It's easier for people to skip the unrelated talk but it's hard to remember who you were speaking to earlier. You're easy to find only because I already know who you are. (:

Nice! I didn't know there was an update for the app. I just got it, I think I like it. :P

Maybe this isn't universal, but I know my comment won't show up when the confirm box looks weird. Sometimes it's nearly clear and sometimes words are upside down. O.O I just copy everything before I post comments now, so I can paste and resend if needed. I'm sure they'll fix it soon. I'm liking the new features though.

Hehehe. DYI dye jobs don't always come out right. I tried semi-permanent purple dye one time, it came out badly, so I tried a second box to fix it. That just made it permanent. xD Its pretty funny looking back now. I've got to say, /right/ before any big event, like the first day of school, is not the best time to make any huge changes. They say you should have at least 10 days before the event so there's time to adjust it or for it to fade some or whatever it is. Good luck OP!

If your hair is really dark, it's not going to be blonde right away. You might need two jobs to get it the way you want. You should have tested it out with a small section of hair first.

use toner- I think purple gets the orange out of your hair

But...you're not a pumpkin. *is confused*