By Rachel - 02/02/2009 22:00 - United States

Today, I bit into a cereal bar and thought the inside was oddly damp. I took a look at it and saw a maggot worm wriggling around. Its friend was in my mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 252
You deserved it 3 274

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Guiseppi 0

Congrats for having the only FML that has ever made me shiver upon reading it.

holy shit was it a special k bar? cause that exact same thing happened to me i wanted to throw up but i was in a car. i saw it and was like this is oddly soft....then turned to my best friend who was also eating one and said "stop eating that right now!" she instantly knew what i meant, we looked at each other and screamed.

Comments

HOLLAcaust 0

That's happened to me before. I poured myself a bowl of cereal with milk. And since the maggots blended in with the milk, I didn't realize I was eating maggots until the bowl was almost gone. I saw the maggots wriggling around in the milk.

EW! and to #4 it was inside it so even if she did look she wldnt of saw it

#38 that is nasty but u should cALL the company my mother once found a fly in a sealed thing of cheese whiz and got free chese whiz for a year

it may be just me, but I wouldn't want free supply of something I found a bug in.

I had this happen with my oatmeal. And they are meal worms, not maggots. Maggots are usually found on meat...

meal worms are actually high in fiber. as gross as it is.. get the free stuff from the company... Too many dark stories about companies to start filtering them out of your life.

if there was a maggot it in, there would have been a hole in the packaging. you should pay more attention to what you put in your mouth.

I am never eating again. Thanks for the warning.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *retch*

Happened to me with black raspberries...not fun. But I saw it before eating it :)