By tiptoesjohnson - 19/01/2012 23:26

Today, I attempted to cheat on a test by writing some notes on my hand. During the test I had a question. I raised my hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 466
You deserved it 83 190

Same thing different taste

Top comments

renniepenny 5

That hand should have instinctively stayed in your lap or hidden in your sleeve. If you're going to cheat, at least do it right.

Comments

Nolnah 14

I don't see the fail here. he said he raised his hand but which hand? what hand did he even write on? so many questions and they'll never be answered!

Your two questions, albeit pointless, serve to achieve the same answer. So in actuality, there aren't "so many questions". Furthermore, it is implied that OP raised the hand with the notes on it, otherwise do you really think it would have been an FML-worthy experience?

toalysium 15

I really hope you're going to a very expensive college and get expelled for this.

Op, I hope that you learned your lesson. Honesty is always best. You better study harder and pass your tests next time.

And the stupid award goes to ........ Dumbass!!!!

If you're dumb enough to have to cheat, chances are you're not smart enough to pull it off.

So I guess it's safe to assume you raised the wrong hand. You're such a genius OP. We definitely need your genes in the gene pool.

If your a girl write on your thigh and wear a skirt. If your a guy sit next to the girl with the skirt on and answers on her thigh. Lol

You are also the poster child for people who shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.