By louise. - 18/10/2010 09:06 - Australia

Today, I asked my boyfriend why he chose me out of all the hotter girls out there. He told me it's because I have great birthing hips. Apparently I'm having six children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 610
You deserved it 5 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

finallyfreemaria 0

Hey, at least he seems to be in it for the long haul. : )

Comments

DarkHelmet 10

Well get to the lovin' then; you got 6 kids to make!!

_Vamp_ 9

I like me some big hipteded womens.... Giggity

is that a compliment or a future for sure thing?

hey atleast u have hips big enough to pop a baby thru, some people like me have the tiniest hips. :(

imright24 0

Fishing for compliments with a stupid question. Anytime you ask a question looking for a specific response, you deserve whatever you get.

yummycupcakegirl 0

So its a complament you have a nice ass and curves:) have fun makin those babies:)

perdix 29

Would you have preferred, "Because none of them would have me, so I settled for you?" You do know this bf/gf, love, romance, marriage, etc. business is fundamentally about procreation, right? He jus' sayin' that he wants to spread his seed into you because he expects with your big, wide hips, you'll be able to pop out lots of replicas of him. It's a compliment, but a selfish one at that.

I didn't know there were Mormons in Australia...

RedPillSucks 31

We are EVERYWHERE. Don't turn around. Don't look under the bed. Don't look in the closet.

are you talking about Asians in Australia?

ya dude don't be talking like that if your saying that because you think Mormons are poligimist then your dumb your real dumb!

LOL i would just like to point out that "mormon" is NOT a race, and 23 isn't saying Mormons are polygamists, I'm pretty sure he's referring to the fact that Mormons are against birth control and as a stereotype have large familys as a result... who's dumb now?

I know Mormons have large familys... I live in one and I live in Utah where there are lots of Mormons.

DarkHelmet 10

Sounds like the start of a horror movie

a stupid question deserves a stupid answer. ydi