By Tattoo_Freak - 14/08/2015 11:08 - South Africa - Roodepoort

Today, I am 1,000 days sober and drug-free. I suffer from depression and I am craving terribly. I have a migraine and a bladder infection. And I can deal with all of this. But what I can't deal with is my dipshit coworker asking if I want to go out for drinks and snort cocaine to celebrate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 074
You deserved it 2 449

Tattoo_Freak tells us more.

Tattoo_Freak 15

OP here. Thank you guys and girls for all this amazing support! I am truly humbled. #17, I have read and re-read your message. Thank you so very much. #108, Congratulations to your mom! It is always great to hear of other people's success. #134, 49 days and going strong. Well done! Take it one day at a time. To everyone I haven't mentioned, please know that I have read all of your comments, and I will continue to read them every day. It is support like this that keeps me going during the difficult and dark times.

Top comments

I think your coworker took the "share a coke with" advertisement a bit too literally.

Wow, that sucks. Your coworker sounds really inconsiderate. Sorry OP

Comments

Good on you, you really did so well by coming this far!! If you are craving just remember that if you do these drugs its going to make your migraine and infections so much worse! MOSTLY, AVOID THAT JERK.

Dallyni 22

Hey congratulations! It's a big achievement

As a recovering alcoholic, I feel for you. Stay strong! It will get better.

MrZsDad 19

Someone needs thier as beat. Ome day at a time, OP. you can do it.

It is an amazing feat to be over 2 years sober. Keep it up, and try to ignore your dumbass coworker.

I have no idea what to tell you other than don't give in to the temptation. Good luck

rocker_chick23 27

OP if your coworker keeps it up, tell your boss to give him a random drug test.

trinalyniece 18

Congratulations! Stay strong and stay away from that co worker unless it's directly job related. Best Wishes.

Report him to HR. You don't have to explain that you have had problems with substance abuse, just explain how uncomfortable he made you feel. The douchebag will get what is coming to him.