By Tattoo_Freak - 14/08/2015 11:08 - South Africa - Roodepoort

Today, I am 1,000 days sober and drug-free. I suffer from depression and I am craving terribly. I have a migraine and a bladder infection. And I can deal with all of this. But what I can't deal with is my dipshit coworker asking if I want to go out for drinks and snort cocaine to celebrate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 074
You deserved it 2 449

Tattoo_Freak tells us more.

Tattoo_Freak 15

OP here. Thank you guys and girls for all this amazing support! I am truly humbled. #17, I have read and re-read your message. Thank you so very much. #108, Congratulations to your mom! It is always great to hear of other people's success. #134, 49 days and going strong. Well done! Take it one day at a time. To everyone I haven't mentioned, please know that I have read all of your comments, and I will continue to read them every day. It is support like this that keeps me going during the difficult and dark times.

Top comments

I think your coworker took the "share a coke with" advertisement a bit too literally.

Wow, that sucks. Your coworker sounds really inconsiderate. Sorry OP

Comments

Hang in there Tatoofreak. Sending good thoughts for your continued sobriety from the other side of the planet! Your co-worker is a douche. Tell him to go out and celebrate for you - alone !

My previous comment timed out but you could celebrate by getting yourself something you want , or every 100 days you could save a certain amount of money and then when you reach a milestone you can go on a dreamy trip somewhere ? Either way props to you !

sometimes life throws the devil in your face to test whether you abide by your own principles

RockstarJAy 16

You are possibly the most strong-willed and mentally strongest person I've seen on FML.

Congratulations with your sobriety, OP! Keep it up :)

Your co-worker is a moron. I hope you punched him/her in the face. That reuly sucks, hang in there 1000 days is so awesome!!! Congrats! Hope your migraine and bladder infection go away very soon.

Congrats on being sober! Thats incredibly hard. Best of luck to you! Be strong:)

josace 9

Wait, is he joking? Is he that dumb? Or is he an asshole?

Congrats on your sobriety!! I have 49 days sober. It's hard to stay away from that life. That guy sounds like a hindrance to your progression. Stay strong, and away from him OP. You've got this!!

Adree 15

That's really great :) I'm rooting for you