By Aaronator25 - 17/04/2013 04:07 - Canada - Kitchener

Today, I admitted to my parents that I'm a pathological liar and I would like to go get help. They didn't believe me, and told me stop making stuff up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 156
You deserved it 7 127

Aaronator25 tells us more.

Hey guys this is OP, you probably wont believe me, but hey that'd make me a liar so... Im still trying to convince my parents of this so i can see a professional...

Top comments

So they don't believe the fact that you're a pathological liar... Which means they think it's a lie... Which gives them evidence that you ARE a pathological liar. This like lie-ception!

Sir_ND_Pity 35

We'd like to believe you, OP, but we all know what an incredible liar you are. Wait, what?

Comments

Roskosity 22

Or your plants. I've heard it both ways.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

The FML clearly stated that his parents did not believe him. Please read the FML properly #3

I think #3 was saying they believe OP because they told him to "stop making stuff up". Making stuff up typically means lying.

Damian95 16

I don't believe you when you say that you're lying!!!

Why does op keep lying to me? He said he wouldn't post this FML! :(

Sir_ND_Pity 35

We'd like to believe you, OP, but we all know what an incredible liar you are. Wait, what?

So they don't believe the fact that you're a pathological liar... Which means they think it's a lie... Which gives them evidence that you ARE a pathological liar. This like lie-ception!

Admitting you need help is the first step. Next step is getting new parents

Wizardo 33

The boy who cried wolf, seems as if no one read that story - ever.

perdix 29

#8, I love that story! I refer to it all the time!

Wizardo 33

#76 How can you lie to me like that?! I thought we were buddies, guess I was wrong, no one reads that story...

SystemofaBlink41 27

You're such a good liar that when you admit that you're lying, they think you're lying? You my friend, are waaaay too good.

They didn't believe you because you were telling the truth. Best to tell them that after you get caught in a big fat lie!

Sir_ND_Pity 35

1 - We might also need some telephone wire and something to hang OP to the aforementioned wire.