By ITM21 - 09/03/2012 06:43 - United States

Today, I accused a student in my class of getting his dad to do his homework. It turns out that his dad died two years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 776
You deserved it 57 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shouldn't be throwing wild accusations there, should you...?

Why???! When does being smart became a crime?!

Comments

you cruel vile person. did your ma not teach you to think before you speak?

Wow- so much hate against teachers! OP could have easily had a very good reason to accuse the student of cheating. By this point in the school year the teacher should be quite familiar with their students' work and its not difficult to spot a significant change in quality. Not a great idea to single out the dad specifically as the one who did the work, but if he's been dead for two years it was probably not ignorance or insensitivity but an honest mistake on OP's part.

That's not at all good. Get the facts before accusing.

Yeah, ifyou were my teacher I'd give you the california howdy and a big **** you. YDI. **** you teacher, **** you! What are you gonna do, send me to the office? Bitch

People like you shouldn't be teachers. To bad the government protects your jobs so much teachers who deserve to be fired can't.

44skull44 6

Your a dick. It's late in the year you should know that kind of stuff about your students by now

hewro_failure 11

You should have just said a parent of doing his homework

accusations get you no where! how are you a teacher! fail!!!

You should never ever accuse a student of doing something wrong unless you know it's true! I'm sure you really hurt that students feelings. You should really apologize and make sure he's okay.

assuming makes an ass of u!! prick of a teacher