By i hit a cyclist - 27/05/2013 11:19 - United Kingdom - Nottingham

Today, I accidentally hit a cyclist with my car. In panic, I jumped out of my car and ran up to him, who was lying on the floor, motionless. As I was about to check his pulse, he jumped up and shouted, "I bet you thought I was dead, asshole!" He then punched me in the face and cycled off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 076
You deserved it 25 622

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a jerk, it was obviously an accident, at least you tried to help him

At least you went to check on him instead of driving off like so many people have done :)

Comments

Cyclists think they own the friggin road and go so close to your car..If anything he's asshole

Yet another example to add to the 'Dickish Moves By Cyclists' portfolio. That must have been quite an ordeal; I hope you weren't TOO shaken-up by it!

Very nice of you to care! But reading this as well mixes my emotions, of horrified :o to giggling :-P. Anybody else?

OP I can't help but notice you said floor instead of ground. Sorry it was just bothering me lol

Now I remember why I tend to avoid cyclists like the plague, whether I'm driving in a car or walking places as a pedestrian or even if I happen to be another cyclist on the road.

Kimmy___888 8

I think this sounds fake. I don't believe that this actually happened.

I don't know whether the crash was OP's fault or the cyclists, or neither, but he was certainly out of line. Again, ther aren't many details, but I get the impression you just intended to check his pulse, without speaking to let him know what you were doing or asking if he was OK; if it were me in that situation I'd make the same assumption he did.

WonkeyDonkey 10

I was going to suggest running back over him. (Yeah I know unfortunately it's illegal) what about running back over his bike then so the asshole is left walking both him and his bike home ;)

That's both ****** up and awesome at the same time!

SinfulEnd 20

Remember the Rules of the Road. Unless their driving a vehicle bigger then yours, and they pull out infront of you, speed up. If you "Accidentally" hit one, you speed the hell up. If their bigger then you, slam on the brakes and wait for them to pass. And Never and I quote Never stop or slow down for smaller vehicles.