By Shelly - 14/12/2011 05:18 - United States

Today, I accidentally called my cute boss "babe." I now have to pretend it's what I call everyone, and start calling all my coworkers "babe." FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 968
You deserved it 34 046

Same thing different taste

Top comments

" Hey Babes! How are you dolls today?" I hate people who speak that way! Can't you just have laughed it off as an accident?

Comments

Alternatively you could just admit you don't really say that?

amandavf1 0

If he knows he's cute, he prob won't care that you called him babe. So don't look stupid at work, tell him the truth. Alright babe?

brujitha 3

Dang that must really suck babe .. Lol >.< make the best out of it

XavierMedina 0

babe, ydi. lol i call ppl hunny/hun, sunshine and a few others at work, its all in fun however.

Schizomaniac 24

If I read another comment that is calling the OP "babe," I'm going to shoot myself in the face.

MwahFMLS 6

Agreed. I just got done reading most of the comments and i regret calling OP "Babe" in my comment..

felah17 6

You don't have what it takes,babe! ; )

It's Benny from Fallout New Vegas! (Anyone get it?)

So you just made that profile for the joke?

O_o I didn't make that account. But I'm referring in Fallout New Vegas how Benny calls everyone Babe, despite your gender.

CbDemyx 1

Hey babe, don't sweat it, babe, I'm sure you can get away with only saying it once or twice while your boss is around, babe.

You're comment 21 (18 minus the three not main comments). You're not being cool or original just because you called op "babe" three times. Find something more educated to say.

Should have just said it was a slip of the tongue...