By Fmyoffice - 27/11/2009 19:51 - United Kingdom

Today, for the third time this week, my boss made me switch desks. Each new desk is closer to the door than the last one. I think he's trying to tell me something. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 847
You deserved it 2 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe hes trying to tell you that you are fat and is shortening the distance you have to walk?

Soon you'll be in the basement. And soon you'll be burning the building down.

Comments

Maybe hes trying to tell you that you are fat and is shortening the distance you have to walk?

lizzilla8297 2

haha ydi for being lazy enough to notice that.

#1 Lol I never thought about it that way. Yea I agree with you. 

yea maybe he's also trying to watch u so u don't eat twinkies.

tbj42409 0

This reminds me of the movie The Office

tbj42409 0

Office Space.... that's what I was supposed to type. lol

He just wants you to be able to get coffee faster. :p

agsilver 14

or maybe he is saying that he values your work and.. who the hell are we kidding? FIND A NEW ******* JOB!

Soon you'll be in the basement. And soon you'll be burning the building down.

greenltrn2003 0

yeahhhhhh....im gonna need you to go ahead and not complain about this. Oh and if you can go ahead and sit at the kids table that would be greaaaaaat.... (double reference...I WIN!)

I asked for no salt on the glass and these are big grains of salt. Put strycnine in the guacamole.

well at least he was trying to be subtle

Why don't you just ask your boss about it instead of bitching on this site?

have you not ever heard of venting your feelings?

lol, after reading your username, you shouldnt be telling people to stop bitching.

jchansfan 0

It could be coincidence, no need to jump the gun... lol... Like posting this is fine, but i wouldn't confront him or anything, that could end badly... lol...

maybe the bathroom is colser to the door to. having blatter problems??? hmm??

alwaysalady 0

I used to have a desk by the window and I could see the squirrels and they were married but now you move my desk and i said if they moved my desk one more time i would have to burn the building down. I beleive you have my stapler....

Maybe you're too sexually stimulating for him to handle. Since he's a family man, he's avoiding the possibility of an affair. Also, you have my pack of clips.