By malaak2 - 03/07/2014 21:28 - United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi

Today, being the class nerd hasn't stopped me from being naive: none of my so-called friends has talked to me since the last day of exams. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 353
You deserved it 4 303

malaak2 tells us more.

This wasn't the first time something like this happens and it never hurt me until now because we graduated. I just felt bad cause I won't be friends with anyone from school anymore, and maybe that I won't have a chance to get my revenge.

Top comments

meganlovestea 15

Don't help them next time they want help. At least you know who your real friends are now.

Ouch. that sucks. FYL indeed. They don't deserve to be your friends if that'd how they treat you.

Comments

Don't worry, I had a fake friend. I grew really fond of her and she was really nice, the moment summer vacation started she never talked to me. Turns out she only talks with me when she knows We have to see each other again....

Hang in there - you have the brains, they don't. In five to ten years, they'll be washed up has-beens trying to figure out what happened and you'll be writing the paychecks.

Yes, FYL...There are so many grammatical errors in your sentence...there's no justification.

Two. There were two errors and just to let you know, grammatical error is wrong in and of itself. It is paradoxical because a form cannot be grammatical and erroneous at the same time. There is no justification for you, sir.

I'd get to the root of the problem if I were you.

Don't jump to conclusions just yet, OP, sometimes people get busy with other things during the summer and kind of forget about their school friends for a while... Still sucks, but they might not mean anything by it.

orsombre_fml 11

Don't worry OP, you deserve far better than these losers. They cannot take it that you are brilliant, is all. Just look for other "nerds" like you and people for love you just like you are. Have a mon and rich life, Op!

I know how you feel... Some of my friends are like that too!! It's so annoying. Don't feel bad though, maybe they're just very laid back and are expecting you to make all the plans and calls etc :) if not, you'll make good friends soon anyway :)

SMH, I used to have that problem in my early middle school years. Took awhile to find real friends AND to say no. Sorry that happened to you, OP.