By malaak2 - 03/07/2014 21:28 - United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi

Today, being the class nerd hasn't stopped me from being naive: none of my so-called friends has talked to me since the last day of exams. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 353
You deserved it 4 303

malaak2 tells us more.

This wasn't the first time something like this happens and it never hurt me until now because we graduated. I just felt bad cause I won't be friends with anyone from school anymore, and maybe that I won't have a chance to get my revenge.

Top comments

meganlovestea 15

Don't help them next time they want help. At least you know who your real friends are now.

Ouch. that sucks. FYL indeed. They don't deserve to be your friends if that'd how they treat you.

Comments

I'd be your friend, OP, unless you're a douchebag or something. Hope you find a better crowd!

rogernguyen86 2

Give them the wrong answers. Laugh as they fail.

I've done this before and I don't feel bad about it one bit.

normally a group of kids coming at you with pens and paper in hand aren't coming to ask you about your day. unless they somehow remembered all your hard work without writing it down, which I doubt.

poisongirl708 11

I feel you on that one. I'm always put up for that with my so-called friends

Man. get over it. In fact, nobody is really needed your company except cases when you are useful. That's the way communications work.

Shandra78 9

Bill Gates said "Be nice to nerds. Your future boss will be one".

If you made a club or something you might find some true friends

Get new friends when no exams are near.Problem ......solved

I'm sorry to hear that! Nobody like that deserves your friendship if they are not going to give you the time of day after exams. Keep your head up- you will find true friends in time! At least you know what to look out for next time.