By g_unit - 10/12/2009 05:24 - Canada

Today, at work, I went to fold a pair of pants that was left in a changing room to find out that someone had taken a dump in them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 647
You deserved it 2 614

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder what goes through the mind of a person like this: "hmm, these new pants don't look as good on me as my old ones, I think i'll take a massive dump in them and wipe my ass with that ugly looking tie"

Comments

ThreadingFate 0

It isn't the first time there hasn't been paper in those damn rooms!

LMMMMMMFAOOOOO, ooh that suckks, At least it wasn't diarhea:)

LLMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO! sorry that was me ;)

i was in a dressing room at peebles one day.. and some big huge fat chick was in a room two doors over. .and she was like farting up a storm and like moaning.. and i walk out looking disgusted and she looks under the door and laughed at me.. im like WTF? she looked like she was 40 too.. people are weird as hell

Hahahaha that sucks, but the image of some morbidly obese fart monster leer from under the door with chewed up Frito's dribbling down her chin just made me laugh. I went to a JC Penney dressing room once a few years ago and found a huge turd on the floor. It was disgusting. Maybe some people just get turned on by ******** in places that are not toilets.

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

wow, reading that made me go seriously WTFFF the worst thing is that i can picture--and smell!--it

I work on a military recreation base and something really similar happened. We have to go clean the gym, and we discovered that someone was peeing in the trashcan next to the water cooler. It continued all summer long. Finally we put up a sign reading, "Attention patron urinating in the trashcan, you are now being watched" along with security cameras on the walls. People are so gross.

offroadrescue 0