By dogbreederssuck - 03/02/2015 15:26 - United Kingdom - Ormskirk

Today, at work, I had to tell a woman that there is no such thing as a "pedigree Beahuahuadoodle", and that she'd essentially paid $500 for a mutt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 502
You deserved it 2 866

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what?! tell that to my pedigree labraeagleman! i paid a fine fortune for him

Comments

$500 is cheap for that lol, still too expensive for a mutt . This pet store in my area charges $2000 for aussie doodles ( australian shepherd,labrador retriever,poodle mixes) .

kimeatszombies 22

If you're looking for a dog, you should check out shelters first. Adopting changes a dogs future COMPLETELY.

Mutts are actually better because it's less likely that they're inbred

I googled poodle chihuahua beagle mix and they're actually pretty dang adorable!!!

people love to trash dog breeders and yet. The orphaneges, shelters, slums, and foster care are full but people are still creating more kids instead of adopting. its a personal choice

I had the unfortunate task once of telling 5 people that their "pure bred" chihuahua's were in fact the combo of a long haired male pom & short haired female chihuahua & that neither parent were AKC registered like my roommate had claimed & that they should ask for the $300-$500 back that they bought the pups for...only to be promptly kicked out by said roommate because "I wouldn't date her" (300 lb schizophrenic on SSI disability because she hears voices that also told her she should rape me) if I didn't become her boyfriend.

LOL when I worked as a groomer someone tried to tell me that their Labrador/ Poodle cross was a purebred because both parents were Labrador/poodle crosses too..... I stared at her in shock until I burst out laughing and told her that it doesn't work that way!

pirateprincess 5

I don't get why people are obsessed with getting purebreds. A dog's a dog, purebred or not.