By Barista - 05/07/2009 05:21 - United States

Today, at work, a woman came up to the counter and asked if we made sweet and sour chicken. Before I could answer, she told me a really long recipe and said "I expect to see this on the menu next time I come in, or I will complain to the manager about your lousy work ethic". I work at Starbucks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 502
You deserved it 39

Top comments

uhhhhh. xD I think you need to warn the manager about the crazy lady demanding sweet and sour chicken.

letitbe56 0

Something similar happened to me once. I was working in a B&N cafe (which is basically a Starbucks, but owned by B&N) and this guy came in--in his 20s, so young enough to know better--and was like, "How do you make your chai? Is it with some kind of nasty syrup?" I told him that yes, we did use a syrup, but that it wasn't too nasty. He was then like, "No. That's no good," and he proceeded to tell me various chai suppliers in the area, as if I, a barista at a bookstore, had any authority to change where a large, national corporation bought its chai.

Comments

Just tell your manager and get her banned from the store. That way you won't get in trouble or have to make chicken.

this should definitely be on not always right (www.notalwaysright.com)

Oh that's really funny. Tell your manager about it but I wouldn't bother even worrying about serving her recipe. Just laugh about it.

xD explain to your boss about the psycho lady demanding sweet and sour chicken at a coffee place

Serafie 0

Oh my god, that's hilarious. XDDD

fxdxhk90 0

There are just some people that deserve a good ass kicking. This woman is one of them.

Manic_Depressive 0

It doesn't have to be an FML!!! It can be funny too!!! Us damn Wisconsin people! HAHA!!!

document it, so that if she does (she probly won't, she sounds crazy) complain to your manager you don't get in trouble.