By Behemoth2 - 14/12/2008 05:15 - France

Today, at the Eurostar customs, an officer asked me if I had packed my luggage myself. I teasingly answered "No, I was helped by a member of Al Qaeda." which earned me a body and luggage search and a missed train. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 379
You deserved it 68 399

Same thing different taste

Top comments

adelaide_evening 0

Hahahaha, that is hilarious. I agree with everybody else that it is a dumb thing to do, but I myself am fairly sarcastic and probably would've said it before I realized the repercussions that came along with it too.

Comments

wow, this might be one of the stupidest things i have ever heard someone say, yes the questions they ask are stupid and annoying but jeeez dont answer them like a smart ass.

WERE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS!? YOU NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT AL-QEUDA AROUND THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE!!! You might as well say this camera is the bomb because you like it a lot and thats enough for them to have a cow!

Haha, as stupid as this was. I love it. And to be honest, if you were a terrorist, you wouldn't tell them. lmao.

schoolfml 0

i hate security, they always got something up there a** and always let the bad guy through with the bomb....

jonesin4music 1

Everyone who called you an idiot or a dumbass or whatever, may be right, but they're stupid and need to get a sense of humor. You got your cavities checked or whatever and learned your lesson. Can't believe how many people come on here for a laugh that don't have an effing sense of humor.

KeriRox407 0

Well duh it's funny...doesn't mean he's (or she's) still not a dumbass...o_O ~K

The terrorists aren't trying to kills us directly, they're trying to annoy us to death. Every attack that happens will be different to add to the madness (shoe bomber, underwear bomber, etc.)

KeriRox407 0

. . . You're not very bright, are you? =/ My advice: Don't say shit like that....at an airport :| ~K

kory_jenkins 5
LaceyCakes 0

At least you gave him something to do. lol

yeh personally i wouldnt joke like that with people who at a whim can have a guy use you as a puppet with his hand up your ass searching for drugs