By Anonymous - 04/02/2017 19:00 - United States - San Diego

Today, at an MA meeting, I ran into the cop who'd pulled me over and given me a ticket for marijuana possession. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 501
You deserved it 1 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Addiction respects no one. It might seem hypocritical, but a policeman's job is to enforce the law. A cop that speeds still has to write speeding tickets. Same for weed. FHL, though, he probably lost his job for the same thing you only got a ticket for.

Jachin357 28

This can be the awkward begining of a long lasting friendship.

Comments

LittleLittlered7 6

Depends on what you mean by ran into. If you mean with your car and your license was already suspended, then TDI. If you mean you just saw him or her there, it's no big deal. I'm sure he/she is glad to see you there.

all I can think of is half baked. . ."I used to suck dick to get coke, would you suck dick for weed?". "lets boo this gentleman!"

all I can think of is half baked. . ."I used to suck dick to get coke, would you suck dick for weed?". "lets boo this gentleman!"

Brightbulb 39

hey, could be the start of a great relationship there :) make friends with him and see where things lead. Just support one another on the road to recovery!

you just gotta realize the potential for a goofy sitcom...

Oh, no! Sorry about the down vote! You're the victim of a drive by swiping. :(