By Teamarie - 11/08/2009 15:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, as I was driving my dad home, I got a text message. My dad, who doesn't want me texting while I'm driving, decided to read the text message to me. He began to repeat a message from my boyfriend recounting the amazing sex we had the night before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 125
You deserved it 20 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ChasinParkedCars 0

"Uhhh, honey? You sure you want me to read.. Okay then. 'God damn baby you know how to treat me right. I hope we didn't make too much of a mess in your parents bed.'"

At least you didn't crash and die reading that text.

Comments

A new word has entered my vocabulary of ****** up English today, "Sext". that's just Sexcellent.

^^ you never heard of sexting before? Even with all the Fox news updates about how "OMG the youth today! They're all sending naked pictures of each other! See? proof the damn liberals are ruining the country and corrupting poor, innocent children!" or whatever they say. Well that's how it is in the US at least. And ouch, that's awkward, OP. What did your dad do?

Well, at least your father doesn't want you driving dangerously, and was willing to read a text for you.

ky_stone22 0

hahaha wow. i'm not sure it could get more awkward than that! i think it's mostly FYL, cause you were driving and couldn't help it. but it's also kind of YDI if you let your dad read the text (unless he just took the liberty of reading it. then theres nothin you can really do). good luck with talking to your dad from now on ;)

onealhart54 0

oh yeah. i remember when u gave me head. then i went down on u. and the best part was when i didnt wear a condom and i came all in your pussy. and you said u liked it. u had like 4 orgasms

sdfrew 0

Oh yeah definatly U gave her 4 orgasms yeh....uhhh haa Watevs ur a f'in ahole cmon u don't even know her

Jorddaaan 0

oh my poop. this almost happened to me! but now i keep my phone in my pocket and delete everything

You should have said, "I bet you'll let me read my own texts now". Haha. I don't think you deserve that embarrassment just because your boyfriend has the bad judgement to send that sort of text when anyone could see it.

Honestly? You're driving. On the road. With other people. Texting while driving is completely dangerous and stupid. Driving requires your eyes on the road-not the phone in your lap. You could have hit someone or something. Peoples lives > Your social life YDI, wait till you get home.

ChasinParkedCars 0

Exactly why her dad checked her phone..