By Teamarie - 11/08/2009 15:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, as I was driving my dad home, I got a text message. My dad, who doesn't want me texting while I'm driving, decided to read the text message to me. He began to repeat a message from my boyfriend recounting the amazing sex we had the night before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 125
You deserved it 20 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ChasinParkedCars 0

"Uhhh, honey? You sure you want me to read.. Okay then. 'God damn baby you know how to treat me right. I hope we didn't make too much of a mess in your parents bed.'"

At least you didn't crash and die reading that text.

Comments

YDI for not being patient enough to wait untill you can read the text safely.

i don't want you texting while driving either. Not for your safety, but for the people you could kill.

pancakes_n_syrup 0

And that's why the first thing you ask the passenger is "who is it from?", YDI for not checking who it was from and knowing he would say stuff like that

triplethreat13 0

that is not sexting! sexting is sending pictures of genitals. it's not when you just talk about sex. you know what's sad? i'm 13 and i know the difference better than all of you.

It depends, it could be sexting if receiver had asked for it, or it could just be obnoxious douchery

It's stupid middle-schoolers who are doing that stupid sexting shit so it's no wonder 13 year-olds know all about it.

Uh no... because then it's picture messaging and the portmanteau doesn't work anymore. Oh wait, do 13 year-olds know what a portmanteau is? (Well, to be fair, I don't think a lot of 23 or 33 year-old's know what a portmanteau is...)

letitbe56 0

1. You are not special for knowing multi-syllabic words. 2. Most people know what "portmanteau" means. At least those who made it through high school.

Sexting does not have to be in picture form, no.

well, actually, I think you would be "special" if you didn't know any multisyllabic words.

Wow your so cool you know the definition of sexting! Congratulations.

Sexting is texting that is related to sex pictures or not.

YDI for 3 reasons: 1 for caring about anyones input on your sex life. 2 for not disreguarding your phone while driving, or simply tell them that you would rather not know what it said due to the fact that your driving. 3 having such an idiotic partner that would write such a personal thing through a text message instead of saying it in person or simply the fact that they said that...

bexox 0

She shouldn't care about her boyfriend's input about her sex life?

triplethreat13 0

that would be...psychotic. and gross.

letitbe56 0

Nice try. A psychotic person is someone who is unable to tell the difference between their delusions and reality. Schizophrenia, for example, is a psychotic disorder. I don't think that's what you meant here.

loveJJ 0

Dont let your people read your text

coolcat33 0

ahahaha sucka you shoulda waited til you were married to do it, YDI for bein nasty

letitbe56 0

I'm sensing that he insisted on reading it to you, because you were wanting to read it while you were driving? Good for your dad. Your eyes need to be on the road. Anyway, if your dad weren't there, I hope you would have waited to get home to read it. So YDI for having no patience.