By sabz21 - 27/01/2014 04:37 - United States - Naugatuck

Today, as a priest's helper in church, I was giving Communion. It took me three people to realize that every time I was giving them the Eucharist, I was saying, "May the force be with you". FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 142
You deserved it 14 278

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

That's freaking awesome! Strong with the force you are! Hahaha :)

Comments

That's pretty funny. Just apologize and laugh it off. Beware of the angry Christians though.

I'm Catholic, and I don't see why her comment got downvoted.

I'm sorry, I can't help it, but that is just HILARIOUS! It gave me a huge laugh on a Monday morning. You're human, this stuff happens, and hopefully nobody got mad at you for mixing it up.

That just means you don't belong in church anymore. Time to move on from fairy tales.

You know what I love about FML. Good puns and jokes get an up vote and real opinionated answers get buried. May the force be with you all.

WhisperSoflty 20

You're not getting downvoted for sharing your opinion. You're getting downvoted for sharing it in an insulting and demeaning way.

Agreed. Having an opinion is one thing. Being an ass about it and talking as though everyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot is quite another. I find it sickening how many people think talking to others like that is appropriate.

A difference between saying "I don't believe in god" and saying "Skywizard and faeries don't exist. Derp!" The line between the two is why you are getting voted off the island.

So you're an atheist. Whoop-dee-frick-a-dee-doo. You're no more than just another asshole, little different than those Westboro zealots.

I don't understand why so many atheists feel the need to announce that they are. What's the point? Most people don't care whether or not you believe in God!

Well, you know as well as anyone what this religious lot are like!

You got the tune right, just the lyrics a bit off. Let's hope the priest is a Star Wars fan!

hah!!!! That's freakin awesome ♡♥♡

WhisperSoflty 20

It's ok, OP. I'll never forget the time I was watching Star Wars at youth group and on reflex we all said "and also with you" when Obi Wan said "May the force be with you." I'm pretty sure any Anglican/Episcopal/Lutheran/Catholic kid has done the same at some point.

SMM0007 12

May the Holy Spirit, Obi Won Konobi, guide you my son.

JMichael 25

Mmm..Force be with you it will.