By toni405 - 21/07/2011 21:24 - United States

Today, after watching Insidious, my boyfriend thought it would be funny to scare me while I was on the toilet. I was in mid-piss when he jumped out at me, and I ran screaming and peeing down the hall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 763
You deserved it 11 467

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KattAlex 4

I can't stop laughing at the picture that this put in my head.

Comments

silverheartxo 1

fyl. but I wouldn't blame u. insidious is a freakin scary movie. :(

borkchop1992 15

why did you run down the stairs after you saw that it was him scaring you

my bro plays water polo to.... it's really confusing... but the other guys are hot;)

Not really confusing. just play once and mist if tthe rules should make sense

turkishjew 0

water polo has a lot to do with this fml

how could you run with your pants around your ankles?

starcristen 3

Girl's don't just wear pants she could have had on a dress or skirt and pulled up. She also could have had her pants down so low that she stepped out of them while jumping up (could have been barefoot in what could have been her or her boyfriend's place).

it doesnt HAVE to be a guy, & when guys pee they dont have to pull down their pants at all, they just have to pull down the zipper.

lbumbblebee 5

Damn, I don't blame ya. That movie is insanely terrifying.

the ops name is toni. I'm wondering if it's a gay couple. anyone else?

meh I rescind my comment. "sitting" I'll pay more attention next time

starcristen 3

Sorry, Toni with a "i" I assumed meant female. Also sitting down while peeing as a grown person, I also thought that was a female thing. My bad.

flyerfan101 9

I'm sorry but that's funny

You mean.. the same hall where the demon was chasing the boy? That hall?

Really? C'mon, it wasn't THAT scary. And considering you are old enough to have a boyfriend, you should be old enough to have a little self-control and not run off like a scared little girl. Or maybe you're just a p*ssy. *shrug*

lmaoatall 6

the Blair witch project scared the shit out of me, so call me a pussy

leemurcat 5

I can't watch scary movies. I get paranoid and I have nightmares. It's not childish to be afraid of scary movies because they can be so violent and disturbing sometimes. When Frankenstein came out, it scared the shit out of people. It's nothing compared to today's horror films. Most people aren't used to being exposed to violence. I think it's more weird for people to not be disturbed by them...

I'm an asshole for saying the movie wasn't scary? Hm, that's new.

talensledge1 0

I had my first girlfriend when I was 7 >_>

tattooedcowboy 6
ritsuka415 6

thanks for the visual lol.

ritsuka415 6

thanks for the visual lol.