By mainlineloser - 28/11/2014 05:25 - United States - Narberth

Today, after Thanksgiving dinner, we all played Cards Against Humanity. On one round, I was the dealer, and I received "foreskin" as a card. When I said this, my grandmother told me that apparently, after my ritual circumcision, my grandfather buried my foreskin under our rosebushes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 459
You deserved it 3 348

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You'd have been better off without that piece of information. Thanks grandma..

Comments

You can always say you dicked the rose bushes....

Haha that's way too much information that your grandma gave you.

CAH doesn't have a dealer (everyone ensures they have 10 cards at all times), what rules are you playing?

The "dealer" is the person who reads the question or sentence on one of the black cards. Everyone takes turns reading from one. He was the dealer in that round.

RA91 26

She sure did pick an awkward moment to disclose that, lol

So I'm not the only one.. To play cards against humanity after thanksgiving dinner, that is.

Yeah, poor OP. Genital mutilation is a pretty sick thing to do to a baby.

I've never heard of that game. How does it work?

It's a game for people who have a sick sense of humor. (Mwahahaha!!!!) Four or more players are needed. You have several stacks of white cards and one stack of black cards. Black cards have the questions, white cards have the sick answers. Every player gets ten white cards. Everyone gets a turn reading a black card (the dealer). Once it's read, the other players place whatever card they think is best (or rather the most inappropriate) and give it to the dealer. The dealer reads the question first then the answer out loud for each white card. The dealer then picks which answer was the best. Whoever had that card gets the point. Then everyone grabs a white card so they have a number of ten cards. They can't show anyone else their cards. It's hilarious.

Thanks for explaining :) sounds pretty awesome!

For some reason my gut is saying that was her card

TrackGirl19 29

Haha I played this after we played football after dinner which was actually at lunch xD