By Alex - 08/05/2016 19:12 - United States

Today, after spending $120 to have a bouquet of flowers delivered to my mom, she called to complain that I had forgotten about her for Mother's day, but also praise my sister for apparently receiving my flowers I sent at the door and passing them off as hers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 678
You deserved it 916

Same thing different taste

Top comments

do you have a receipt or an email confirming that you bought the flowers? if you do, show that to her.

Push your sister in front of the karma bus.... Only 1 of you will have a receipt.... Call her ass out on it, I front of your mother... Your sister sounds like a real ************

Comments

One your sister is a bitch, two seriously tell your mother the truth

Poppleton99 9

OP needs to do a follow up

Wow your sister is a ****. First send your mother the recipt and call your sister out ln it. You may not want to cause problems but this is a point you need to make a stand.

Why not just tell her they were from u...

History of Mother's day: "Mother’s Day is a holiday honoring motherhood that is observed in different forms throughout the world. The American incarnation of Mother’s Day was created by Anna Jarvis in 1908 and became an official U.S. holiday in 1914. Jarvis would later denounce the holiday’s commercialization and spent the latter part of her life trying to remove it from the calendar." 'Nuff said.

Tell her over the phone exactly what the flowers look like, since you were the one who purchased them. (And I'm supposing you don't live at home?)

maybe your mother is one of those women you just can't do anything right for..I know a few, that really is annoying, she probably is worse to your sister though, bragging to her about how perfect you are and scolding her about needing to get a job and such. I say, stop trying to live up to anyone's expectations but your own and you will find life way more peaceful!

Raise hell and show proof if your sister can't produce a receipt your mother should see how bad she is

I don't know why but this really pissed me off that somebody would do that. Not gonna dis ur sister because I don't know what she's like so I can't assume