By ~~~ - 29/06/2014 17:08 - Australia - Adelaide

Today, after nearly three weeks of hard work, I finally completed my best drawing yet, a self-portrait. I was incredibly excited to take it to class tomorrow. That is, until I came home from a walk later on, only to find my brother had drawn a stick figure on it, wanking into my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 545
You deserved it 4 334

Same thing different taste

Comments

I'm guessing it isn't salvageable, unfortunately. Is there any way you could do a cover up?

YDI. If it was that important, you should have put it away

Uh, no. The brother is old enough to draw someone wanking so he's old enough to know he shouldn't be such a massive dick. If someone accidentally spilt coffee on it or something, then you could say that. But OP shouldn't have to hide her stuff because family members might deliberately break or spoil them. Hell, that's basically the same as blaming rape victims for not wearing enough clothing or walking alone at night. (worse crime obviously but same stupid argument)

When I was younger, I put important things away. Brother or parents would still coming into my room on a scavenger hunt, just looking for things to destroy or steal. I had saving money "eaten by cockroaches", my drinks "evaporated from the heat" .... etc etc...

Maybe he thought that it needed his artistic touch

Does no one else find that a little creepy? Sounds like maybe your brother has some repressed sexual desires where you are concerned. FYL.

Cum on man, where is you're sense of humor

See if you can pass it off as a statement about the evolution of art from a simple stick figure to a beautiful masterpiece... Or just tell your teacher what happened and show it anyway. They can still see the picture underneath I'm assuming, so your teacher will probably understand.

he must have seen your boyfriend doing it to you to get an idea like that

rdenkewicz 11

Look on the bright side, if you post a picture of it to the internet it will probably get a lot of views...