By Chewy - 05/01/2010 10:45 - United Kingdom

Today, after my girlfriend telling me for years that she would marry me in a heartbeat, I finally proposed. She said no. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 540
You deserved it 4 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The only possible explanation is that she got sick of waiting for you to propose and started ******* your best friend.

you did it wrong. let me guess... you proposed in the parking lot at mcdonalds?

Comments

That's so awful. It made me giggle, but FYL for sure. :(

babydoll29 0

I sorry!! that sucks!! well when my bf finally does propose I gonna say yes!! it's been three yrs an still hasn't but talks about us getting married so when will it happen? how long did u wait to ask??

dudeitsdanny 9

A lot of us would be willing to marry our girls in a second. As long as that second happens when we have a steady career, or job, that we like. Especially since we(most of us) grow up and change in MANY ways in the period of time between leaving high school and finding the right job. Regardless of his age thats probably what it comes down to the most.

o kmon hed never propose to begin w/ if it was that way

sorry you got a **** for a girlfriend be done with her not cool to get played like that.

giantsyankees76 0
allen20 0

Girls lie. Keep that in mind. :o

MakeupBurn 0

You deserved that one. She's tired of waiting for you.

It's a joke. This FML is a coincidence (to me) as my mate just proposed to my other mate and she said yes and I'm very happy!