By jc2011 - 25/09/2011 07:23 - Australia

Today, after months of grueling training and countless early mornings, I finally began the race I had been preparing for over the past year, only to slip and break my leg in the first 450 meters. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 275
You deserved it 3 041

Same thing different taste

Top comments

All the speed in the world doesn't matter if you don't watch where you're going.

Comments

DreBeezy 9

Wow op you sound like one of those female actors in scary movies.

So strange... Just 3days ago I submitted a Fml about how i broke my leg whilst celebrating my first race win... Dont you love it when your stories dont get posted only to be posted in a slightly different manner shortly after?

I moderate the fml's a lot. I've seen some strange and sad stuff on there. Only once i've seen that, it was about someone cheating on the op, but grammar was bad, clicked no.

I do with regards FML submissions, #60. I'm not going to click 'Yes' if the OP is going to make me work to understand the FML.

Smooth. Try nit falling it works ALOT better!

Great advice, nit falling, how do you do that.

thenewkid43 9

Just a minor set back bro, your leg will heal back stronger than before and you be back in the game. Just more motivation to win!

skyeyez9 24

at least you trained hard for a year? Most people can't even run 1/4 mile without gasping for breath. Did you compete in the Tough Mudder competition?

Ahh shit that sucks dude. Hope you get better fyl.

leadman1989 15

Just think of all that broken leg sympathy and action you'll get. "Awww poor thing" Polly wanna cracker?

perdix 29

Take that as a sign that you are too fragile to be an athlete. You should sit on a couch, eat chips and watch sports on TV. If you can't be an athlete, you can at least be an athletic supporter.

sparto 0

Looks like someone hoped you broke a leg.