By Anonymous - 15/10/2013 17:08 - United States - San Francisco

Today, after months of exercise and diets and finally reaching my ideal weight, I told my morbidly obese cousin about my success, hoping to motivate him to do the same. He replied, "Why would it matter, you're still ugly." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 373
You deserved it 5 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's just jealous. Don let it get to you. Good job on your success!

CommentModerated 17

Comments

Bigfabthetruth52 22

that's called jealousy don't let him get you down

who cares what your cousins opinion is? Congradulations OP :)

Remember, op, you're the one living the healthy lifestyle and he is not.

Misery loves company. Don't let their jealousy get you down - be proud of yourself for reaching your goal! Congratulations , OP!

He's just insecure. You confronting him about his weight problem and trying to give him useful advice makes him feel like he's being attacked, so he acts defensive, like a complete douchebag. Don't take it to heart, I'm sure he didn't mean it. It was just his big, fat ego talking. For his own sake, I hope he listens to you. And congradulations to getting in shape; most overweight people never get back into a healthy weight.

Congrats on your success OP. Maybe from your cousins point of view, I'm sure he gets "subtle" remarks all the time about his weight and couldn't resist saying something snappish at your well-intentioned attempts, because you're familiar and therefore safer to lash out at...doesn't excuse his comment but maybe it'll sting less if you know it wasn't really about you.

Don't listen to him, OP! He is just jealous that you are healthy and attractive now! Kudos to you, on your weight loss... Feel good within yourself because you have made those steps to better yourself and if he wants to stay a jealous fat pig, then let him.

he's probably just jealous and throwing out insults to make himself feel better. my mom does the same thing all the time.

CONGRATS ON REACHING YOUR GOAL!!! THATS HUGE!!! TAKES ALOT OF TIME AND DEDICATION!! Your cousin is a hot jealous mess. Keep being great and hopefully he/she will get with it or either get lost.